Greeting Card - Wilai Possum
- Possum-skin cloaks were a form of clothing worn by Aboriginal people in the south-east of Australia.
- The cloaks were made from numerous possum pelts sewn together with Kangaroo sinew, and often decorated with significant incisions on the inside such as clan insignias.
- They were rubbed with ochre and fat to both decorate and protect them.
- Receiving a gift is great, but giving a gift is just as good, if not better! It's the thought that counts.
- So what better way to express your gift giving sentiments than a beautiful art card!
- Featuring designs by Saretta, including matching designs to the Totem Animal Series cushion cover range.
- We have a range of greeting cards that will finish off your gift!
- Whether it's a birthday, wedding present or even a gift to take overseas these cards will be the finishing touch!
- Cards are blank on the inside and feature details about the artwork & full story on the back of the card.