Canvas Print - Konara - Clan series 10
- Set upon strong and vibrant vertical and horizontal lines symbolising songlines, this artwork tells the story of Clan, family and life’s journey.
- Songlines are representative of journey trails experiences and pathways taken by family members and how they cross and intermingle with each other as they each follow their life path.
- The four main people symbols show coming together of clan groups for corroboree around important occasions. Blues within the work link to Ninkinba country, on the shores of Lake Macquarie and the East Coast.
- Available in 5 sizes, 30 cm, 40 cm, 60 cm, 75 cm and a huge 1 meter print.
- The canvas frames are made of kiln-dried wood to a depth of 3cm.
- These high-quality frames have a raised lip along their edges that prevents indentations from appearing on the canvas prints.