Canvas Print - Totem Mowane Kangaroo
- Aboriginal tribal and clan groups each have a totem.
- A totem is a natural object, plant or animal that is inherited by members of a clan or family as their emblem and the group is responsible for the stewardship of their totem.
- My totem is the Wedge Tail Eagle.
- This artwork depicts the Kangaroo and his long relationship to traditional Aboriginal life through the use of his skin for warmth and his protein rich meat as a part of the stable family diet.
- Available in 5 sizes, 30 cm, 40 cm, 60 cm, 75 cm and a huge 1 meter print.
- The canvas frames are made of kiln-dried wood to a depth of 3cm.
- These high-quality frames have a raised lip along their edges that prevents indentations from appearing on the canvas prints.