Wilda Ink Blue is a hand painted silk scarf.
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Unlike digitally printed, mass-produced or even "limited run" printed scarves you will be purchasing a one-of-a-kind.
- This process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- It is painted on 100% flat crepe silk (10 mm).
- This medium weight, soft weave falls beautifully.
- When you buy an Agnes Ashe creation, you can be assured that you will never see the exact same scarf repeated elsewhere.
- This square scarf is approximately 69 x 64 cm.
- It is painted using STEAM-fixed dyes, has hand-rolled hems and can be hand washed.
- This is NOT a digitally printed scarf. It is an unrepeatable art piece.
- Every scarf is a genuine one-off piece of hand painted artwork.