Hand painted silk scarf - Full Square Two
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Unlike digitally printed, mass-produced scarves you will be purchasing a one-of-a-kind.
- This process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- Hand painted art silk scarf. Luxury 100% silk crepe de chine.
- This square scarf is painted using steam-fixed dyes and has hand-rolled hems. This richer weight, warm crepe de chine falls beautifully. It is approximately 90 x 90 cm and is made from 14mm silk crepe de chine.