Cotton Mangamaliko Wraps in Gift Box
- The natural cotton / viscose in the blend will keep your scarf soft and luxurious.
- The modal will keep your scarf hard wearing without pulling or pilling.
- Your scarf is incredibly lightweight, making it easy for you to keep in your bag at all times.
- Their large size means they can be worn as a shawl on the plane, poolside as a sarong or wrapped around you in true scarf style/fashion
KAMARI - NORTHWARD
- Kamari is the Awabakal word for Northward.
- Depicting our Seascapes, Mountains, and Blue Skies, reflecting of the warm and sunny weather to be found to our north while the blues within the work is representative of the East Coast of Australia and the many waterways running into the ocean.