Indigo Handloom Narrow Giza Scarf
- The Indigo Handloom Narrow Giza Scarf is a hand loomed scarf made from natural materials.
- This scarf is woven using 100% khadi cotton. The yarn is hand-twisted and handwoven.
- Since this process requires no electricity, it gives the scarf a very low carbon footprint.
- The white ‘pyramids’ on the scarf are made using a kantha stitch which is a technique, also known as ‘blanket stitch’ embroidery.
- It’s a humble embroidery which was originally developed as a way to quilt old fabrics together to give them a new life as a blanket.
- Now it’s valued for it’s simplicity and rustic look.