Cushion Cover - Kamari
Kamari - Northwards
- Kamari is the Awabakal Aboriginal word for Northward.
- Depicting our Seascape, Mountains, and Blue Skies, reflective of the warmth and sunny weather to be found to our north.
- This work reflects the amazing sand dunes of Worimi, the largest moving sand dunes in the southern hemisphere, full of culturally significant sites still visited today.
- While the blue within the work is representative of both the East Coast and the Hunter River.
- Made from waterproof, sunproof & mould proof material, they are perfect for the lounge, bed, pool side or in your garden – your choices are endless.
- They are suitable for indoors & outdoors, with six designs to choose from and all include Awabakal Aboriginal names and stories from across Australia.