Vented Panama Straw Fedora Hat
- Handwoven of genuine Panama straw by skilled artisans in Ecuador, Toucan's new Vented Panama Straw Fedora Hat is a stylish take on a warm-weather classic.
- Worn throughout South America for centuries, the Panama hat was made famous during the building of the Panama Canal and therefore erroneously dubbed "Panama" hats despite their Ecuadorian origins.
- Blocked into a classic (and unisex!) tear drop crown fedora style, the Vented Panama Fedora features breathable vent-weaving and traditional grosgrain ribbon hat band.
- Its lightweight construction breathes well and provides shade from the hot sun for a stylish and functional spring/summer style.
- 3 1/2" - 3 5/8" Tear Drop Crown
- 2 5/8" Underwelt Brim
- 100% Genuine Panama Straw
- (Handwoven in Ecuador)