- Hand painted pale pink and mouse brown art silk scarf. Luxury silk twill.
- Square scarf painted using steam-fixed acid dyes with hand-rolled hems.
- Approximately 91 x 88 cm made from 10mm silk twill.
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- It is NOT a digital print and you will be purchasing a one-of-a-kind.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- I have endeavoured to capture an accurate image of the colours of the scarf, yet the mercurial essence of colourful silk and its representation on a web page is variable.
- I have found that the photographs of the model wearing the scarves give the best idea of the real item.
- However, even these images fail to convey the soft, delicate, luxurious quality of these scarves.