Recycled Wool Blanket in Mackellar Tartan
- A traditional tartan with a modern twist.
- Woven in a dense twill weave and brushed for texture, recycled wool gives you all the benefits of wool, in a sustainable blanket. What’s more, they’re even machine washable!
- They are warm and durable because of their tight weave, the perfect colsie companion for camping (add a strap for easy carrying!) or for curling up with your favourite book and a cuppa. Also available in a smaller knee size.
- Fibre | 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres saved from landfill
- Touch | Smooth & durable
- Size | 57" x 75" / 145cm x 190cm, including fringing*
- Wool Source | India
- Woven In | India
- Care | Machine wash on wool cycle. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.