Lisette Red - luxury hand painted crepe de chine square
- It is made from 100% silk crepe de chine (14 mm). This richer weight, warm crepe de chine falls beautifully.
- It is approximately a 90 x 90 cm (35"x35") square scarf painted using STEAM-fixed dyes with hand-rolled hems and can be hand washed.
- This is NOT a digitally printed scarf. It is an unrepeatable art piece.
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Unlike digitally printed, mass-produced or even "limited run" printed scarves you will be purchasing a one-of-a-kind.
- This process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- Each scarf is presented in a signature gift box and packaged in an outer shipping box.