- Colsie (kol-zee)/ Origin: Old Scots word for 'Cosy',
- The act of slow living and making time for the people and things that soothe our souls.
- The quickest way to feel Colsie is with a warm cuppa - and our beautiful colsie mugs are the perfect way to warm up with your favourite winter drink.
- Made for us exclusively by Love the Mug, these mugs feature our iconic colsie illustration, the full colsie definition, and a sweet surprise message on the inside.
- White New Bone China Mug
- Hand-Made with Love in Dublin, Ireland