ALBERTO FASCIANI CORDOVAN LOAFER IN NAVY
- Alberto Fasciani's Cordovan Loafer is entirely handmade from painstakingly tanned and dyed cordovan leather.
- Cordovan is one of the least porous leathers around, prized for its durability and resistant to creasing.
- The flip side, however, is that cordovan is notoriously difficult to dye making these loafers all the more impressive.
- Vegetable-dyed through hours of expert attention, the results speak for themselves.
- Cordovan leather upper
- Leather lining, leather soles with rubber shielding at heel
- Entirely handmade in Italy