Vans Style 23 V Checkerboard Shoe
- The Checkerboard Style 23 V, a retro silhouette, features sturdy canvas uppers with the iconic Vans checkerboard print, an updated toecap, and resized hook-and-loop closure straps for the ultimate in comfort and support.
- The Style 23 V also includes signature rubber waffle outsoles.
- Vans' storied history, and its connection with skate and surf culture, began in 1966 Southern California with the rolling out of a single pair of shoes.
- They were named Authentic.
- In the generations since, they have only gotten more popular amongst hardcore skaters and skate enthusiasts.
- Their design is simple, stylish, and effective: a low top lace-up profile made with sturdy canvas uppers, and signature waffle rubber soles.