Vans Sk8-Hi Zip Boot
- Your miniature skateboarder will love the Vans Kids Sk8-Hi Zip on and off the board!
- Vans' storied history, and its connection with skate and surf culture, began in 1966 Southern California with the rolling out of a single pair of shoes.
- They were named Authentic. In the generations since, they have only gotten more popular amongst hardcore skaters and skate enthusiasts.
- Their design is simple, stylish, and effective: a low top lace-up profile made with sturdy canvas uppers, and signature waffle rubber soles.
- Durable suede upper with canvas overlays.
- High-top silhouette.
- Back zip closure for easy on and off.
- Laces for snug fit.
- Vans logo at tongue and heel.
- Padded collar for extra support.
- Smooth textile lining for all-day wear.
- Vulcanized midsole provides cushion.
- Signature waffle rubber outsole for added traction.
- SKU / Model No.