Thistil Gold - Hand painted silk scarf
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting than a print.
- Unlike digitally manufactured, mass-produced scarves this is a one of a kind.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Hand painted silk scarf. Patterned silk in gold, turquoise and black. Luxury 100% silk crepe de chine (12 mm).
- Approximately 180 x 45 cm long scarf painted using steam-fixed dyes with hand-rolled hems.