Stile Latino Andreina Double Breasted Jacket
- The Andreina Double-Breasted Jacket by Stile Latino is made from a 52% linen, 46% cashmere, 2% elastan fabric (with a partial lining) in a washed denim color.
- Linen and cashmere are a wonderful blend, as the latter provides exceptional softness and substance while the former asserts lovely visual texture and a light, breezy spring attitude; the elastan needs only a small representation to make its presence felt, as it greatly enhances stretch and movement without affected the other fabrics' natural qualities.
- With its 6-2 button build, peak lapels, patch pockets, welted breast pocket, and double vented back, the Andreina has all the features of a typical double-breasted jacket, yet it was designed uniquely with buttoned or unbuttoned-wear in mind��_a subtle strap of fabric connects across the back vents to hold the jacket's shape while still allowing natural movement when worn open.
- The shoulders are unstructured, typical of Neapolitan style, yet the jacket's fitted midsection nonetheless registers a flattering hourglass shape��_equal parts angular-chic and gracefully feminine.
- Runs true to size with a trim fit.