Silver Ballet Slipper with Satin Ribbon
- Sabrina is a silver, ballet-style shoe with an extremely soft lambskin (leather) upper, and a flexible, yet protective bottom.
- The shoes tie with a silver satin ribbon.
- Silver is an excellent shoe color because, like black, brown, or white, it can be worn with a wide variety of colors, yet it has more flair than any of the traditional "neutral" colors.
- Even better, silver can be worn during any season.
- Your child can wear these shoes for Christmas OR Easter (provided their size does not change).
- CLICK HERE to view a size chart (opens in a new window).
About Crawling Stage Shoes:
- This shoe is designed for baby girls in the "crawling stage" stage of development.
- Crawling Stage shoes are designed for the babies that are becoming active, but the shoes have soft soles so they don’t become too heavy for the little ones’ ankles.