Ophelia Blue - Hand painted silk scarf
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting than a print.
- Unlike digitally printed silk and mass-produced scarves this is a one of a kind.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Hand painted silk scarf.
- Luxury 100% silk crepe de chine (10 mm).
- This long scarf is painted with steam-fixed dyes and has hand-rolled hems.
- It is approximately 180 x 45 cm.
- Please see more information and product details on our website