- I have hand painted this bandana mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting than a print.
- Unlike digitally manufactured, mass-produced scarves this is a one of a kind.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- Luxury 100% flat crepe silk
- Approximately 53 x 53 cm (21 x 21 inches) square scarf
- A bandanna sized silk scarf in soft mid brown, blue and grey details inspired by early East Anglian carvings of pelicans
- Please see more details and colour descriptions on our website