MAIORI LONG CASHMERE-SILK TOP IN BEIGE
- The Maori Long Top is made from a 45% cashmere, 45% silk, 7% cupro, 3% polyamide fabric in a warm beige color.
- Lightweight and fine, with a silky-smooth hand and nice stretch, the fabric enjoys surprising substance and temperature versatility thanks to its cashmere component.
- Asymmetrical detailing at the wide scoop-neck collar complements the hem's tapered cut which falls longer toward a single slit on the wearer's left while Maori-inspired tonal patterning at the right sleeve lends a stylish edge to this all-season layering piece.
- Runs true to size; Medium fits like an Italian 42.
- 45% cashmere, 45% silk, 7% cupro, 3% polyamide
- Long-sleeve, Maori-inspired tonal patterning at right sleeve
- Wide scoop-neck collar with asymmetrical detailing
- Hem lengthens toward single slit on left side