- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting than a print. Unlike digitally manufactured, mass-produced scarves this is a one of a kind.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Hand painted scarf. 100% silk crepe de chine (8 mm).
- Approximately 180 x 45 cm long scarf
- Please see more details and colour descriptions on our website