La Donna Lilac - Hand painted silk scarf
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting than a print.
- The process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- This scarf is 100% silk crepe de chine (8 mm.
- A medium weight, soft weave silk that falls beautifully.
- Every scarf is a genuine one-off piece of hand painted artwork.
- When you buy an Agnes Ashe creation, you can be assured that you will never see the exact same scarf repeated elsewhere.
- This square scarf is approximately 180 x 45 cm.
- It is painted using STEAM-fixed dyes, has hand-rolled hems and can be hand washed.
- This is NOT a digitally printed scarf. It is an unrepeatable art piece.