- As part of the Edward Green Country collection, this 6" Galway boot features a well burnished chestnut calf skin vamp with a tobacco suede upper.
- The double thickness sole is finished with a Dainite rubber bottom, great for stormy days.
- The sizing scale includes both British and American sizes, and a U.S. size 10 is expressed as 9 1/2 / 10.
- The fit is the 82 last and D width with its sleek body and elegantly rounded toe.
- Edward Green continues to make each pair of shoes individually with traditional hand craftsmanship at their factory in Northampton, England, as they have done since 1890. Shoetrees included.
- 7.5 UK / 8 US
- 8 UK / 8.5 US
- 8.5 UK / 9 US
- 10 UK / 10.5 US
- 10.5 UK / 11 US
- 11 UK / 11.5 US
- 11.5 UK / 12 US
- See full size on our website
- SKU / Model No.
- Galway-Chestnut-Chestnut Antiq