Cushion Cover - Konara
- Konara is the Awabakal word for Clan, telling the story of coming together as family across the generations.
- This artwork is reflective of extended family clan groups and community gathering at family events, ceremony and celebrations.
- Made from waterproof material, they are perfect for the lounge, bed, pool side or in your garden – your choices are endless.
- They are suitable for indoors & outdoors, with eight designs to choose from and all include Awabakal Aboriginal names and stories from across Australia.
- Aboriginal Stories Cards
- 45 x 45 cm
- High Quality Textured Fabric
- Bright Colours
- UV Treated 50+
- Unique Designs
- Water Repellent