Cora Mahogany - luxury, silk, patterned designer art scarf
- I have hand painted this scarf mixing the colours by eye making it more like a painting.
- As with any hand painted work there's always signs of the artist's hand which adds to it distinctiveness and exclusivity.
- Unlike digitally printed, mass-produced or even "limited run" printed scarves you will be purchasing a one-of-a-kind.
- This process of hand painting always results in variations, shapes and patterns differ, and colours bleed into each other creating a matchless piece.
- This square scarf is approximately 69 x 64 cm.
- It is painted on 100% flat crepe silk (10 mm).
- This medium weight, soft weave falls beautifully.