Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
- Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor.
- But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
- Durable canvas upper
- Tri-coloured midsole for extra style
- Slip design for easy on and off
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13