- Pastel spring flowers of soft blush pink rose buds with green hydrangea, delicate white stephanotis and sprigs of soft muted lavender in a beautiful natural stem cluster posy. Stems can be left natural and bound and the neck/grip in satin with a matching bow or fully covered.
- This bouquet is light and easy to hold, comes in small (as displayed), medium (as displayed) and large. Stems can be exposed for an informal look or covered in satin ribbon. Roses come in a variety of pastel shades like apricot and champagne. Hydrangea comes in white and slate blue. Other flowers like jonquils and ranuculus can be added if required.
- he roses and stephanotis create a visual link to the bridal gown so this bouquet would be great for both the bride and her bridesmaids (slightly smaller). The soft pastel colours look great against any colour whether it be soft vintage tones or too soften strong vibrant colour.
- Small: 18cm in diameter (as displayed)
- Medium: 23cm in diameter (as displayed)
- Large: 27cm in diameter
- SKU / Model No.
22 Lyons Road
Camperdown, NSW 2050
61 2 9557 7002