- Pastel spring flowers of green cymbidium orchid, ivory white roses and slate blue hydrangea with delicate sprigs of lavender in a beautiful natural stem cluster posy. Stem tips can be left exposed and bound and the neck/grip in satin with a matching bow or fully covered.
- Comfortably light and easy to hold, comes in small, medium (as displayed) and large. Stems can be exposed for an informal look or covered in satin ribbon. Roses come in a variety of pastel shades like apricot, blush pink, vintage lilac and champagne. Hydrangea comes in white and green - please send us an enquiry if you need this posy design modified or customised.
- This bouquet looks fantastic if repeated for bride and her bridesmaids with the brides bouquet slightly larger this will work really well to create a visual link and connect the whole bridal party.
- Small: 18cm in diameter
- Medium: 25cm in diameter (as displayed)
- Large: 28cm in diameter (as displayed)
- SKU / Model No.
22 Lyons Road
Camperdown, NSW 2050
61 2 9557 7002